1 Inch by 1/10 Inch Amber Gridded Paper, Squared Paper Printable Graphing Paper with Graph Paper Axis
Print 1 Inch by 1/10 Inch Square Engineering Paper with X and Y Axis free. Select, adjust, and print the graphing paper your looking for online for free. It's that easy.|
With adjustment options to the left of the output window you can select from several colors, grid sizes in inch or metric units, add or remove a graph paper axis, change the grid shape, and select to print grid paper in portrait or landscape on Letter, Legal, A3, A4, or A5 paper. See detailed Instructions below.
Need more custom settings; click here to open a custom grid paper screen to create custom Cartesian, Engineering, Log Log or Semi Log graphing paper.
Within this view of Grid Paper you are viewing a Grid Paper sheet with its default characteristics and any options you have chosen.
If any of the characteristics need changing, you can select the changes you need from the options listed to the left of the output window.
You can select from a number of options such as color, grid sizes in inch and metric, grid shape, X and Y axis, paper size, and paper orientation.
- Grid sizes are selected to set a size for the primary and secondary grids with the primary grid in inches or centimeters and the secondary grid as inch fractions or in millimeters - usually broken into 5 by 5 or 10 by 10 sub grids. For instance an inch primary grid would be sub-divided into 1/10 inch sub-grid segments giving a 10 by 10 sub-grid within the 1 inch primary grid.
To change to a different grid size, click on the size you need. It will be updated in the output window and can be adjusted further if needed, printed, or bookmarked.
- There are eleven solid grid colors to select from in the options just to the left of the output window - primary and sub grids are the same color. If the Multi-Color Grid option is chosen, then the Sub Grid Color is activated - choose Solid Color Grid to return the grid to a single color. Just click on the color you need, and
it will be updated in the output window and can be adjusted further, printed, or bookmarked.
- There are two grid shapes to choose from; Square and Full Page. The full page grid paper shape produces a grid covering the page with a narrow boarder around the grid.
When a square shaped grid is utilized, the grid is reduced to a square with dimensions of the narrow width of the original grid. Thus giving additional
unused room on the page that can be used for information you need to add outside of the grid space.
- You can choose to have an X and Y Axis on your grid or not. The axis if selected is black, slightly wider than the grid lines, and will be centered on the grid.
To add or remove the Axis on your Grid Paper, click the desired Axis option and the Grid Paper in the output window will be updated with the change.
- There are five paper sizes to choose from for your graph paper, Letter, Legal, A3, A4, and A5. The default size is Letter.
To change to a different paper size, click the size you need, and it will be updated in the output window.
- You can also choose to have your Grid Paper in landscape or portrait orientation. Choosing the correct orientation is important since it allows the origin to begin in the lower left corner
of grids that don't contain an X Y Axis. It also orientates any labeling on the Grid Paper to be right side up.
- If you need any other option combinations, you can select to open the custom Grid Paper window and choose from a
larger number of options to create the Custom Grid Paper you need.
- Need another type of Grid Paper such as Cartesian Paper, Semi Paper, or Log Paper;
select the Grid Paper type you need from the list at the top left of this screen.