1 Cycle Black Log Paper, Squared Paper Printable Graphing Paper
Print Log Log Paper on Square Grid Paper free. Select and print the graphing paper your looking for online for free. It's that easy.|
Need changes; See adjustment options to the left of the output window to select from several colors, cycles on each axis, change the grid shape, and select to print grid paper in portrait or landscape on Letter, Legal, A3, A4, or A5 paper. See detailed Instructions below.
Need more custom settings; click here to open a custom grid paper screen to create custom Cartesian, Engineering, Log Log or Semi Log graphing paper.
Within this view of Grid Paper you are viewing a Logarithmic Paper sheet with its default characteristics any options you have chosen.
If any of the characteristics need changing, you can select the changes you need from the options listed to the left of the output window.
Select from a number of options such as color, cycles on X and Y Axis, grid shape, paper size, and paper orientation.
- Grid sizes are specified in cycles on each of the X and Y Axis. They can be chose together so they are equal on both axes or seperatly on each axis.
To change cycles on an axis, click on the cycles under the axis you need to adjust.
It will be updated in the output window and can be adjusted further if needed or printed.
- Cycles can be chosen for 1 cycle to 5 cycles per axis from this menu. If more than five cycles are needed, you can swap over to the custom grid paper screen and select up to 12 cycles.
- There are eleven grid colors to select from in the options just to the left of the output window. To change the grid color, click on the color you need.
It will be updated in the output window and can be adjusted further if needed or is ready for printing.
- There are two grid shapes to choose from; Square and Full Page. The full page grid paper shape produces a grid covering the page with a narrow boarder around the grid.
When a square shaped grid is utilized, the grid is reduced to a square with dimensions of the narrow width of the original grid. Thus giving additional
unused room on the page that can be used for information you need to add outside of the grid space.
- There are five paper sizes to choose from for your graph paper, Letter, Legal, A3, A4, and A5. The default size is Letter.
To change to a different paper size, click the size you need, and it will be updated in the output window.
- You can also choose to have your Grid Paper in landscape or portrait orientation. Choosing the correct orientation is important since it allows the origin to begin in the lower left corner
of the grid. It also orientates any labeling on the Grid Paper to be right side up.
- If you need any other option combinations, you can select to open the custom Grid Paper window and choose from a
larger number of options to create the Custom Grid Paper you need.
- Need another type of Grid Paper such as Cartesian Paper, Engineering Paper, or Log Paper;
select the Grid Paper type you need from the top left of this screen.